Deep Diagnostics for Development and Debugging
RTI's deep diagnostics allow testers and performance engineers to gather the details that developers need to quickly get to the root cause of slow and incorrect transactions, and verify that the problems are fixed.
Key features include:
- The familiar Eclipse-based RTI Console makes it easy to import data collected during integration and load tests, and analyze it after the fact.
- Individual Hibernate and JDBC queries are recorded so developers can quickly identify problems and trace them back to their creation.
- Deep-dive tracing of standalone Java applications outside of your application- and web servers to support unit testing.
- Data collection is customizable so if you need more information from testers you can easily add traces of your application code.
- Browser, JMeter and SoapUI instrumentation makes it easy to trace single transactions or messages in the development environment in order to reproduce problems and verify fixes.